Automotive Glass Making Machine/Partitioning Powder Spraying Machine
|FOB Price:||US $100,000-150,000 / Set|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Set||US $100,000-150,000/ Set|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: BL-250-CG
- Double Sprinklers for Powdering Width: 1300mm
- Transport Package: Protective and Rust-Proof Package
- Origin: China
- Voltage: 380V/50Hz (Adjustable)
- Trademark: BULL INDUSTRY
- Specification: Dimension: 3900mm; 2200mm; 1850mm
- HS Code: 8464901100
Partitioning Powder Spraying Machine (BL-250-CG)
This machine is mainly to spray partitioning powder on glassed to avoid glassed from sticking during the process of forming.
1. Powdering frequency can be set as powering every sheet of glass, or powdering every other sheet.
2. No glass in the powdering box, no powdering.
3. Double sprinklers for powdering width 1300mm evenly.
4. Adjustable range of air pressure: 0~6bar.
5. Sprinkler hole size can be adjusted, and silica powder can be powdered evenly without clumps, ensuring no adhesive tape when bending glass.
6. Silicon powder on every sheet of glass is powdered by several times, every powdering time can be 0.7~1.5s, and time interval is 0.3~1.0s.
7. All tools can't get rusty, nor silicon powder can be polluted through foreign materials mixing into silicon powder mixture.
8. Silicon powder mixture should be stirred in a barrel continuously with rotating speed of 25r/min, and the barrel volume should be at least 20 liter.
9. Silicon powder on the glass should be dried with drying system before discharging.
10. Powdering box is equipped with clearing powder device, for clearing out power on transmission rollers at any time.
11. Two sides of powdering box with transparent glass doors is convenient for observing powdering conditions, and can be opened to clear powdering box.
12. The recycling bin under transmission rollers is connected wit a sucking powder machine(vacuum pumping) for recycling silicon powder.
13. The sucking powder machine can be put out of the production line for recycling and cleaning.